Re: new food for the contrib/ directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: new food for the contrib/ directory
Date
Re: new food for the contrib/ directory  (Alexandre Dulaunoy <adulau-conos@conostix.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Bruce,

Did we reach an opinion as to whether we'll include GPL'd code?

My vote is to not include this code, as it just muddies the water with
PostgreSQL being BSD based.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift