Re: PreparedStatement addBatch() - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: PreparedStatement addBatch()
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
This error means you are trying to call a jdbc2 method, but using the
jdbc1 version of the driver that doesn't contain that method.  If you
get the correct version of the jar file and are running the correct jdk
this should work.

thanks,
--Barry