Re: Permission on tables - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Steven Cuthbertson
Subject Re: Permission on tables
Date
List pgsql-admin
The user is running under tha name "apache". I tried creating the user "apache"
in pgsql and granting permission to that user, but that didn't work either,
which I find strange. It would seem that life is MUCH easier if Apache and
Postgres are installed on the same host, but that's not the case...

I'm reinstalling the apache machine now anyway, because I don't like the
way RH installed the rpm's

Steve

Obtenga su direccion de correo en http://www.internetempresas.cl