Re: Database / table sizeof - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rudi Starcevic
Subject Re: Database / table sizeof
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks Christopher,

Been looking so far but no joy.
At worst a can write a script in Perl or PHP to go and select all
records for a particular database, measure them by assigning each row to
a variable in a loop and add them all up.

Once for late at night / early morning.
Cheers
Rudi.