PostgreSQL cross-reference using LXR - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject PostgreSQL cross-reference using LXR
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Has anyone ever considered setting up LXR to cross-reference pgsql
source on developer.postgresql.org or maybe techdocs.postgresql.org? I
have seen it used in a couple of projects (originally written for the
Linux kernel; lxr.php.net is another user), and it seems pretty useful.
I set one up if anyone wants to take a look:

http://www.joeconway.com/lxr.pgsql/

It just needs apache, perl, glimpse, agrep, and a small amount of
configuration (and of course a fresh copy of cvs tip).

Joe