Re: patch for include/utils/datetime.h to target NetWare - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: patch for include/utils/datetime.h to target NetWare
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I would be happy if it is possible to apply this patch to include/utils/datetime.h
> to target NetWare.
> On NetWare TIMEZONE_GLOBAL is _timezone.

Without a context diff, it is not entirely clear to me what *exactly*
the patch is doing since I'm working with an already-patched datetime.h.

However, if you need TIMEZONE_GLOBAL defined as "_timezone" for netware
(as it is already defined for cygwin), then couldn't the patch simply
change
 #ifdef __CYGWIN__

 #if defined(__CYGWIN__) || defined(N_PLAT_NLM)

leaving everything else the same? Let me know and I'll go ahead and
patch it (unless of course, others on netware see a problem)...
                      - Thomas