Re: [HACKERS] Fixes gram.y - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Fixes gram.y
Date
List pgsql-patches
> I have applied the following new patch.  It moves DROP DATABASE as you
> suggested, and fixes the CREATE TABLE tag to show just CREATE and not
> CREATE DOMAIN.   Actually, CREATE DOMAIN should output just DOMAIN too,
> unless someone can tell my why that is not consistent.

Consistant or not, I'm not sure how only "DOMAIN" emitted as a result of
"CREATE DOMAIN" could extend to the other operations such as "DROP
DOMAIN". What would you return for that one? istm that "CREATE" needs to
show up as the first word in the response, and that if necessary we
should extend the other CREATE operations to qualify their return string
also.

                    - Thomas