JDBC: java.sql.SQLException: results returned - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Eric Scroger
Subject JDBC: java.sql.SQLException: results returned
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

I get the following error (see below) when I attempt to insert a row into
one of our tables.  I'm using postgres 6.4 with java/jdbc 1.2.1.

Any ideas on what it means? I can't seem to find documentation
on this particular exception anywhere?

Thanks,

Eric

INSERT INTO bad_urls(ID,DATA,ATTEMPTS,REASON) VALUES
(3376,'http://www.oit.itd.umich.edu/projects/adw2k/chordata/aves.html',0,'Unknown
Host')

java.sql.SQLException: results returned   at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)   at
java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(CompiledCode)   at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)   at
java.lang.Exception.<init>(CompiledCode)   at java.sql.SQLException.<init>(SQLException.java:82)   at
postgresql.Statement.executeUpdate(CompiledCode)   at postgresql.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Compiled Code)   at
InsertError.record(CompiledCode)   at InsertError.record(Compiled Code)   at wbCheckUrl$CheckThread.run(Compiled Code)