documenting PL/pgsql functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Emberson
Subject documenting PL/pgsql functions
Date
List pgsql-general
I wish to document my PL/pgsql functions in such a way that I can later
generate html
pages, much like JavaDoc does for Java. There is a general documentation
generator
called doxygen which lets one use special syntax for comments, like

/*!
*/

and embedded key words for procedure inputs and outputs, and then html
can be generated.
Using this requires that a configuation file be created just for PL/pgql
comments (or maybe
just any database procedural language with the same types of comments /*

Does anyone have any experience using doxygen with PL/pgsql?
Any other way?

Richard