Re: Problem with unixODBC driver and lenth of sql statements - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: Problem with unixODBC driver and lenth of sql statements
Date
List pgsql-general
david blood wrote:

> I have a porblem with the length of SQL statements using coldfusion and the
> unixODBC driver For my queries of long length it says
>
> Error while executing the query; Query string is too long
>
> Is there a version of the driver that does not have this problem and where
> would I get it.

You can get the driver using PostgreSQL 7.2.
Please configure the pg7.2 with  --enable-odbc --with-unixodbc
and build. Note that you have to install the unixODBC package
before building PostgreSQL.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue