Re: Permissions problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From noy
Subject Re: Permissions problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks for your help... I had problem with the user's permissions because I
created the users using the shell scripts:

createuser -a login -P

and users created in that way have all the privileges. The man page no makes
references to this. -a, --adduser  Allows the new user to create other users.

Thanks.