Re: GiST on 64-bit box - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: GiST on 64-bit box
Date
Re: GiST on 64-bit box  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
My opinion is that second way is right (use GISTENTRY array). But this channge
requires changes in GiST API: picksplit and union functions must retrieve one
argument more. Is it possible to make for 7.2.1 or such changes must be appyed
in TODO for 7.3 ?

--
Teodor Sigaev
teodor@stack.net