Re: System commands - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Syd Alsobrook
Subject Re: System commands
Date
List pgsql-general
I want to be able to trigger an email to be sent. I understand the
security concerns, I have seen this done in the past with oracle. We had
our database doing the backups from a sql script. Would it have to be in
C or could I use another language?

Syd