Re: RFD: schemas and different kinds of Postgres objects - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: RFD: schemas and different kinds of Postgres objects
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Is *the path* below the same as "search path* in other
postings about this thread ?

Maybe Peter's posting isn't the one exactly what I have to
ask but there are too many postings for me to follow.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue