Re: [SQL] Need help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Cunningham
Subject Re: [SQL] Need help
Date
List pgsql-general
Actually this concept is used in production environments or classes for
seperating student's school work.

I can see the need to create a Table1 under several different names.
Does postgresql have a schema concept like so:
dbuser1.Table1
postgres.Table1

This is how DB2 does it.

- Bill Cunningham