How to get back 7.0.x log format - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hannu Krosing
Subject How to get back 7.0.x log format
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I hope I'm wrong but I just noticed that since 7.0.x the
postgresql log format has changed to much worse -
It now misses such important things as process id ,
transaction id, timestamp and query id.

The two first ones are needed to just make sense of multiple
backend interactions - i.e. who is blocking who, which backend
did not do commit/rollback, etc

the last ones are needed for getting statistics about query
execution times

Or are there now better ways to get at that information ?

Hannu