Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Nicolas,

AFAIK you should be able to get the EXPLAIN plan from the jdbc driver.
All INFO messages from the backend are treated as warnings by the jdbc
driver.  If you do a getWarnings() you should be able to get the explain
plan information.

Cancel query is on the jdbc todo list.  However I don't know of anyone
that plans to implement it.  So a patch that adds that functionality
would be welcome.

thanks,
--Barry