Re: Upgrading is a pain: JDBC Driver loading problems - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Upgrading is a pain: JDBC Driver loading problems
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Michael,

org.postgresql.Driver is the correct one to be loading.  It looks like
you are trying to use a 1.2 based driver with a 1.1 JVM.  The class
ArrayList is a 1.2 class.  If you use the correct jar file this should
work for you.

thanks,
--Barry