Re: Getting OID after Insert - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Cota
Subject Re: Getting OID after Insert
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you!

Hopefully that getlastoid refers to the last oid
created in this session or transaction?  I can't find it
mentioned in the docs anywhwere.

Nextval and curval aren't specific to the transaction or
session, right?  so that would be problematic  in a
multi-user environment.