Re: [Off-topic, Meta-question] Problems with psql-general list - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Pirotte
Subject Re: [Off-topic, Meta-question] Problems with psql-general list
Date
List pgsql-general
Allan Engelhardt wrote:

> Sorry for the offtopic nature, but:
>
> 1. Am I the only one who are having problems with the listerver not honouring the NOMAIL option?
>     I prefer to read the list on news and am a little annoyed with the volume of e-mails I'm suddenly getting.  It
usedto work fine...

> 2. The list (comp.databases.posrgresql.general) seems to have been removed from several downstream NNTP servers.
Anybodyknow why, and, again, am I the only one with this problem?

> Comments by email <allane@cybaea.com> will be appreciated.
>
> Allan.

same problems

i posted both to this list before and to

    Illegal list "pgsql-general@postgresql.org".
    No valid commands processed.

totally unsuccessfully so far

very annoying, far to many messages per/hour!!

anyone can help us with this ? please ?
thanks
david