SQL parser and/or optimizer - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Oleg Lebedev
Subject SQL parser and/or optimizer
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi everybody,
I have a question, the answer to which may not directly relate to
PostreSQL. Sorry about that.
I am working on the problem of incremental view maintenance and need to
implement the strategies I came up with. I am looking for an existing
implementation of an SQL parser and/or optimizer, which I can modify to
suite my needs. It's preferrable if the code is written in Java, though
C and C++ implementations are also welcome.
Please, let me know if you can think of anything that relates to the
subject.
Thanks a lot,

Oleg