Re: [Off-topic, Meta-question] Problems with psql-general list - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Allan Engelhardt
Subject Re: [Off-topic, Meta-question] Problems with psql-general list
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

> Allan Engelhardt <allane@cybaea.com> writes:
> > 1. Am I the only one who are having problems with the listerver not honouring the NOMAIL option?
>
> Marc said yesterday that he'd been forced to rebuild the subscriber list
> for pgsql-general.  Sounds like your NOMAIL preference got lost in the
> shuffle :-(.  You should be able to reconfigure it the way you want by
> issuing the appropriate command to majordomo.

I've tried that three times over the last week.  I tried again on Friday.  I'll try again now, but there is a problem
somewhere. I'd really rather not have to unsubscribe..

Thanks for the answers.

Allan.