Re: [Off-topic, Meta-question] Problems with psql-general list - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [Off-topic, Meta-question] Problems with psql-general list
Date
List pgsql-general
I wish I could offer some actual help on this, but unfortunately this is just
a "piling on" email. I've had the same problem trying to get the list to
revert me back to digest mode, I issue the commands and confirmations but
nothing seems to change. I get the feeling the admin interfaces aren't
communicating with the list anymore... ???

Robert