Re: PG mailing list problems (was Re: Support issues) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Caley
Subject Re: PG mailing list problems (was Re: Support issues)
Date
List pgsql-general
Has anyone heard any more about this problem?  I also haven't gotten anything
from pgsql-general since Oct. 1.  The other lists seem to be working fine for
me.

I tried re-subscribing, plus sending an e-mail to pgsql-general-admin.  The
re-subscribe seemed to go normally and successfully, but I still haven't
received any postings.  I haven't heard back from the admin yet.

I got the info below from the archives.  I'll have to check back there to even
see if this post made it through, I guess. :(

Thanks,
Jim