Re: jdbc download jar is corrupted - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Ray Tomlinson
Subject Re: jdbc download jar is corrupted
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hmmm... I downloaded again using internet explorer and, as much as I hate to
admit it, the file is ok. I re-downloaded with netscape and it's not ok.
Netscape seems to believe that the file is text/plain so it probably tosses or
adds some characters.
Ray