Re: [PHP] PostgreSQL / PHP Overrun Error - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From mlw
Subject Re: [PHP] PostgreSQL / PHP Overrun Error
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Interesting. I am using that same configuration. We are using the same thing on
our website as well. I have never seen this problem. Weird.

My guess is that you are getting an error. The PHP code is some how mucking
this up. But I would try executing the query in psql and see what comes up.

The PHP code than handles the error may have a fixed langth buffer for speed,
and it is to short for a longer 7.1 error message. Again, I am guessing.

My bet is that the query is failing with an error, so you really have two
problems. A problem in your SQL which is causing you to see a bug in PHP.