problems using pg_dump and datestyle format - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
Subject problems using pg_dump and datestyle format
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi all, I have changed the host I run PostgreSQL using pg_dump to move
the data.
Is there any issue related to datastyle or locales and pg_dump ??
I think that all dates on my columns got modified some how !
I used to make a query like

set datestyle 'sql,european'; select * from mytbl where date <
'dd/mm/yyyy';
but that's not working anymore because I'm getting a
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Bad date external representation
'08/18/2001' )

please help !

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

Attachment