Re: SQl help to build a result with custom aliased bool column - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arup Rakshit
Subject Re: SQl help to build a result with custom aliased bool column
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for showing different ways to achieve the goal. So what should be the optimal way to solve this. I have an
compositeindex using company_id and feature_id columns for project_features table.

I do ruby on rails development, where table names are plural always by convention. The tables I created above in
differentschema to ask question with sample data and test the query output. So they are little inconsistent, yes you
areright.

Thanks,

Arup Rakshit
ar@zeit.io