Re: pl/pgsql recursion/arrays (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bo Lorentsen
Subject Re: pl/pgsql recursion/arrays (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-novice
Jason Tan wrote:

> I can tell you right now, it works.

That's nice. Are you using the SETOF to make a list (then how do you append to
it) or did you do something else to accumulate the array ?

> I have implemented a function that recurses through records that index on
> each other in tree style.

Funny thing, this is exactly the problem Im addressing to :-)

> I think I have read all the latest offical doco, and dont recall seeing
> that (SETOF) there.

Hmm, I don't even remember from where I found this info.

/BL