Re: MAX(xmin) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thurstan R. McDougle
Subject Re: MAX(xmin)
Date
List pgsql-general
I suspect you are missing the GROUP BY part of aggregate SELECT
statements. (MAX is an aggregate function like SUM)

e.g. SELECT MAX(xmin) from userstable GROUP BY whatever

--
This is the identity that I use for NewsGroups. Email to
this will just sit there. If you wish to email me replace