Re: Re: MySQL's (false?) claims... (was: Re: PL/java?) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Digital Wokan
Subject Re: Re: MySQL's (false?) claims... (was: Re: PL/java?)
Date
List pgsql-general
As strange as this may sound, I had to do a cross database query at my
last job.  It involved moving information from our e-commerce database
into the accounting system database.  While there may have been another
way of handling it, this did allow me to handle the move solely within
MSSQL and not have to schedule something like a seperate program to
run.  (Which I'd have to do to accomplish this in PGSQL currently.)