Re: problems transfering databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Miroslav Koncar
Subject Re: problems transfering databases
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello, Tom,

nope, no windows here. The file was sent direclty from the Linux to my mailbox, which I read on Solaris.

The only thing I can think of is the PostgreSQL versions. My collegue is using 7.0.3, and I use 7.1.2. Comments?

Miroslav

Tom Lane wrote:

Miroslav Koncar <miroslav.koncar@etk.ericsson.se> writes:
> Since it is a simple test database, the 2001-06-04db.out file was around
> 40kB, so he has sent it to me via email.

Email huh?  I bet some part of that process was Windows?  Almost
certainly that's where the carriage return characters came from.

Miroslav Koncar
Software Engineer
Ericsson Nikola Tesla
ETK/D/R