Re: New RPMS ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fernando Lozano
Subject Re: New RPMS ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Carlos,

> For your information, we, brazilians, do not have to fight lions on the
> street or whatever other things you may imagine. Actually, we are doing very
> well as it comes to tecnology. I, for instance, work everyday on a Pentium
> III 1Ghz with 256MB of memory and a 17 inches monitor.

Come'on Carlos, aren't you afraid of the canibal indians next to your
house? ;-))

Well, I see all around the world there are projects like LTSP which aim
to provide support for Linux and newer apps on old hardware. It may look
very cheap to buy one migh-end PC alone, but getting 20 to 50 of them to
make a working school lab is another entirelly different story.

[]s, Fernando Lozano