Question about ODBC!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fariba Noorbakhsh
Subject Question about ODBC!!
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I try to use odbc on Digital unix platform . I installed iodbc as well
and run the configuration with --enable-odbc option  (pgsql v7.1.2),
What shall I do for my driver manager (iodbc in this case), I know that
I should write a .odbc.ini file for configuration, is that all? Because
I have some problem to do connection to DB?!

Please let me know, if there is something else I should do. If you have
tried odbc installation, please let me know which steps you have
followed!

Thanks in advance,
Fariba