Slightly OT: Open Source database design tool? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fran Fabrizio
Subject Slightly OT: Open Source database design tool?
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry to ask this here but open source database users are the best folks
to ask this question...

Does there exist an open source (or very inexpensive) relational
database design tool for linux that I could use to design the structure
of a relational database?

What tools if any are you folks using?  My trusty pencil and paper work
fine for me but we'd like something a little more
permanent/digital/distributable/intelligent.  Thanks!

-Fran