Very Precision Time for Database Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From alavoor
Subject Very Precision Time for Database Server
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello:

You must maintain a very high precision and accurate time on database
servers.
This is required especially if you read and comapre data from different
databases located on different
servers at different continents. For example a database server located
in california and another in London city.

I had the trouble in having syncing to a standard time, there were no
program available.

I wrote a small script which I run thru cron which syncs to the Atomic
clock in USA every night at 3 a.m.

US govt. spent millions to build very precision atomic clock for
International Trade and Business.

Use this very small and tiny program written in PHP.

This program runs on MS Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/ME and MS Windows 3.11.

This program also runs on all flavors of Unix and Linux and Apple Mac.

Please download the program from:
    http://phpclasses.upperdesign.com/browse.html/package/285