Re: Table referenced by OID in a view? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Weaver
Subject Re: Table referenced by OID in a view?
Date
List pgsql-novice

> P.S. You'll get more responses on the list if you send your mail as
> "plain text" and *not* "html" or "rich text e-mail".

My humble apology for my heinous crime. - oh the shame! ;(

hehe,
No. I do apologies for my error, I hate getting RTF or HTML mail at home, I should have been more careful. Thanks for the heads-up. :P

Also a big thanks you to _all_ of you that seem to post 80% of the replies to the PostgreSQL mailing lists.
I don't know how you get any work done in-between answering these emails.

Mike.