HTML Mail, was: Table referenced by OID in a view? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Josh Berkus
Subject HTML Mail, was: Table referenced by OID in a view?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Micheal,

> > P.S. You'll get more responses on the list if you send your mail as
> > "plain text" and *not* "html" or "rich text e-mail".
> >

> My humble apology for my heinous crime. - oh the shame! ;(

For the benefit of novices on this list:  Some of the readers on this
list use the old-but-reliable Unix mail programs Pine or Mutt to read
their e-mail.  These readers may simply delete HTML mail unread.

The problem with this for you, the novice, is that some of these
participants are major PostgreSQL contributors and their help might be
invaluable to you.  As such, you will get more and better feedback on
your problem if you send "plain text" e-mail.

FYI.

-Josh Berkus