[Fwd: Re: PG rules! (RULES being the word ;->)] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: Re: PG rules! (RULES being the word ;->)]
Date
List pgsql-general
By the way,

If anyone's interested I just wrote that intro to rules up into an
article on the techdocs.postgresql.org site :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/intropostgresqlrules.php

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift