What about crash recovery methods with PostgreSQL 7.1 ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Béneyt
Subject What about crash recovery methods with PostgreSQL 7.1 ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm Currently evaluating PostgreSQL, and comparing with other DBMS.
Actually, the point for me is robustness and particularly how to recover
from a power fail or a disk crash.
I couldn't find any accurate explanation about that point in the current
PostgreSQL doc, so could anyone give ,or direct me toward, a
comprehensive and precise description about what to do before and after
a crash in order to recover a database ?

Thanks a lot.

--
Richard Béneyt
richard.beneyt@synlog.com