Re: Too much data received? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Too much data received?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Steve,

In looking at the source code I couldn't explain why you would be
getting the error below.  (All of the places that I see a max buffer
size specified, seem to be appropriate and shouldn't generate the error
you are seeing).  Can you send a test case to the list for me to
investigate this further?

thanks,
--Barry