Re: Newbie DBD::Pg question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gilles DAROLD
Subject Re: Newbie DBD::Pg question
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Extraction of large amount of data is not realistic especially with
CGI, then DBI/DBD::Pg  always return all data received from a query
so if you don't want to tired your machine, the better way is to use
cursor in a transaction (or query) or the LIMIT+OFFSET keywords.

Regards

Gilles DAROLD