Red Hat Database Development - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick Macdonald
Subject Red Hat Database Development
Date
List pgsql-general
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself
and the Red Hat Database development team to the PostgreSQL
community.  We are pure engineering team (development,
test and technical writing) based at the Red Hat Canada
engineering office in Toronto.

We have been investigating the PostgreSQL code for several
months and are very excited about working with the community.
We are currently evaluating the TODO list to determine which
items best suit our team size and skill set.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free
to contact me directly or through the newsgroups.  We look
forward to becoming involved with the PostgreSQL community.

Cheers,

Patrick
---
Patrick Macdonald