Re: Newbie question: How to check how many user avaliable at postgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nils Zonneveld
Subject Re: Newbie question: How to check how many user avaliable at postgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general

Carfield Yim wrote:

> Carfield Yim wrote:
> >
> > I am a  new user of PostgreSQL dbms, how can I check how many users
> > avaliable at PostgreSQL?
>
> I mean the user created by createuser command.

To get a listing of all the catalogtables:

select relname from pg_class where relname like 'pg_%';

You will discover that this includes the table pg_user. To get a listing
of all the users in the postgres installation:

select usename from pg_user;

HTH,

Nils Zonneveld