Re: PLPGSQL: Using SELECT INTO and EXECUTE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Dunn
Subject Re: PLPGSQL: Using SELECT INTO and EXECUTE
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

Thanks for the input.. but shortly after sending the post I found the
document outlining the conversion from Oracle PL/SQL to Postgres
PLPGSQL.  SELECT INTO is not supported by EXECUTE... and that in place
of SELECT INTO one should use the FOR...EXECUTE command.  Thanks again
for your timely response...

Regards,

Michael Dunn