Spliting a table/databases between several disks ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bo Lorentsen
Subject Spliting a table/databases between several disks ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi ...

I have been planning using the PostgreSQL database using a somhow large
database (and therefor some large tables). While doing this i really
like to know if it is possible to split data in a database og even a
table between several disks ?

I have tried to look into this problem, and it looks like it is possible
to make several databases using different locations, but as I can see it
It is not possible to use databases together.

It would be --- Hmmm, funny to be able to fx. enherit a table from one
database to another, as this could help.

I hope I'm not too much off track.

Regards

/BL