Re: 7.2 items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Franck Martin
Subject Re: 7.2 items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
#ifdef ENABLE_NLS
#  include <libintl.h>
#  define _(String) gettext (String)
#  define N_(String) (String)
#else
/* Stubs that do something close enough. */
#  define textdomain(String)
#  define gettext(String) (String)
#  define dgettext(Domain,Message) (Message)
#  define dcgettext(Domain,Message,Type) (Message)
#  define bindtextdomain(Domain,Directory)
#  define _(String) (String)
#  define N_(String) (String)
#endif

Just add the above code to each file, and each time that you use a string "my
string" encapsulate it with _("my string"). gettext will parse the code and
extract all the strings for future translation.

Cheers