Problems in porting from Oracle to Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit
Subject Problems in porting from Oracle to Postgres
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!
I am facing two problems in porting from oracle to Postgres SQL.

1> There is a code in Oracle like
 Type Tstate is table of number(9)   index by binary_integer;
.
To define a runtime table, basically it works like a array, How can it
be possible in Postgres SQL,
I have tried create temp table.... But it not works..
Is there any way to use arrays.

2> There is one function in Oracle Executesql '...........' to execute   and what i got in Postgres is Execute
immediate'.........'   But it is giving error at Execute.

I will be very thankful if any one help me.
 Amit
( India )