Re: more-than-one-SERIAL column per table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Daugherty
Subject Re: more-than-one-SERIAL column per table
Date
List pgsql-general
I see no reason why a second SERIAL column would be needed.  As in the
example for creating tbl_c, when you have a SERIAL as a primary  key,
the foreign keys that reference it should be int4 not SERIAL.
jeff

Jeff Daugherty
Database Systems Engineer
Great Bridge LLC