Re: Metaphone function attachment - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mlw
Subject Re: Metaphone function attachment
Date
List pgsql-general
select * from table where contains(field, 'text string', 10) > 1  order by
score(10);

Contains returns a number based on an evaluation of the 'text string' against
the field. If the field has the words contained in 'text string' in it, it
returns a number based on some default assumptions. The assumptions are
things like points for the first occurrence of a word, and next occurrence of
the word. Points for words in the right order as specified in 'text string',
etc.

Who do I contact at greatbridge?